Skip to content
- Oil changes are important.
This Audi TT’s engine survived 84,000 miles without an oil change, although I don’t know if “survived” really applies here.
- An explosion waiting to happen
I’m impressed he even got close enough to take this photo.
- For the forgetful shopper
If only there was another way to keep a list for shopping.
- 90 Degrees makes a lot of difference
Why would you do this?
- The dedication
I’m both terrified and impressed.
- This battery placement
For when your car’s power can’t be contained.
- The greatest boot liner
This car runs on nostalgia, not gas.
- Foam and spray paint
It covers the dent and makes a loud statement.
- Two doors
For double the security.
- And the classic DIY fail
Ingenious and a complete mess.
- The Fool-Proof Song Guide to Learning Guitar
- This Woman Shouldn’t Be Alive!