Insurance companies have to deal with car accidents and failures all the time. Most of the time, it’s pretty routine: fender benders, cars driving off the roads, etc. And most of the time, the cars involved are pretty standard, run-of-the-mill sedan or SUV.
However, we’ve collected below 13 car fails and accidents that will make you and the insurance company cringe. Enjoy!
1. Tailgating a bus is always a bad idea, but if you’re driving a corvette, it is an even worse idea.
2. Three of these beautiful machines destroyed in a single moment; it’s a nightmare come true for the insurance company.
3. Looks like the guy will have concrete proof to show his insurance company.
4. This Aston Martin was worth £1.5 million. Must have hurt for the insurance company.
5. How do you explain that your dog did this to the insurance company? Would they even cover it?
6. Are Flux Capacitors even covered under normal auto policies?
7. This one is hard to explain. Wonder who’ll be at fault.
8. This guy sunk two vehicles to try and save his boat that was also sinking. I have a feeling the insurance company’s going to drop this guy in a heartbeat.
9. Imagine this dialog:
Insurance agent: You crashed your what?
Driver: My lambo..
Insurance agent: * checks policy * *sweats but goes * damn.. Okay..
Driver: into someone else’s lambo..
10. Oof, brand new Shelby GT500s before they even make it to the dealer.
11. This $300k Porsche was crashed during a test drive.
12. A short circuit from a flood caused all this. Good thing this is what insurance is for!
13. This is why you should never drive your car right up to the ocean.