While we’ve all been in quarantine or lockdown, some of us are having better days than others. You’d think being locked at home means less bad things are likely to happen to you. But little did you know so many things could go wrong even just in the confines of your own home.
1. First, let’s take a look at this guy who’s just trying to do his job. With all of us doing video chats these days, can you imagine if your cat was doing that in your background? Now imagine doing that on live TV.
2. Now how about this guy? With all the salons and barbers shut down, he just wanted to give himself a buzz. A buzz. The simplest of all haircuts. But of course, in quarantine, even the easiest tasks can go wrong. His razor died and it’s looking like he’ll have to brave the world and the virus to get a new one.
3. These guys who are just trying to get some drywall done.
4. Quarantine is going well in this neighborhood.
5. The owner of this house after they went to go buy some fruit.
6. This person’s and their shower on the first day of quarantine.
7. This person’s and their dog that had an accident. And their Roomba that found it.
8. This person and their amazon package that came with an empty used cough drop paper inside.
9. This person and how they cracked and spilled a gallon of honey in their friend’s car.
10. This person and how they decide to sanitize cash by microwaving it.
11. This guy and how they got two identical pieces and the one they need is missing
12. Since so many people are doing puzzles, at least your cats hasn’t tried to help yet… unlike this person’s quarantine work…
13. This person who burnt their hand taking tomato soup out of the microwave because the toast they were making popped up and it scared them.
14. This guy who decided to DIY and installed his own microwave. He even saved $150 in install fees!
15. And lastly, at this person’s house, workers were trying to fix an old elevator’s motor, but they accidentally dropped it through the stairs. Good luck going to the grocery store now.